Global HeartStrings is dedicated to supporting classical music in developing nations. We accept applications throughout the year from education programs, ensembles, and individuals.
If you wish to be considered for support, please send us a letter with the following information:
- Describe your program.
- How many people does it serve?
- Is it not-for-profit?
- Where do you perform?
- How does your program interact with your community?
- What are the ages of your musicians?
- Does your program include any teaching? Please describe.
- What are your other funding sources?
- What are your plans for the next 1-5 years?
- What kinds of instruments and supplies do you need?
Please also send accompanying photos, and recordings or video if possible.
If you are chosen as a recipient group, you will need to provide photos of the supplies in use after they reach you, and thank-you notes from the recipients for our donors.
See our Contact Us page for ways you can reach us to send physical or electronic materials.
Please note: Global HeartStrings does not support low-income music programs in the United States.